WQ is a retreat. It’s a time to hang out with friends, be encouraged and challenged in your walk with Jesus, and learn how to serve in your own community!
WQ includes indoor and outdoor activities! Snacks! An awesome theme! Time in the Word! Time with friends! Crafts! Games! And much more!
January 20-22, 2023
Registration deadline: January 6th
Ages: 12-19 (Must be 13 by June 1st, 2023)
Registration fee: $85 ($25 non-refundable deposit due with registration)
Location: Cooperstown Bible Camp
48 miles east of Carrington
11776 3rd St SE
Cooperstown ND 58425
Check-in: Fri, Jan. 20th at 9 pm ● Check-out: Sun, Jan. 22nd at noon
Transportation: Provided from local meet-up sites (listed below). Registered students will receive more details.
For other questions about WQ, please contact coordinator Ben:
701-557-0777 or email@example.com
|Chapter||Pick-up/Drop-off Location||Fri Pick-up||Sun Drop-off|
|Northwest (Minot)||Info Coming Soon|
|Northeast (Grand Forks)||Info Coming Soon|
|Info Coming Soon|
|Southeast (Jamestown)||Info Coming Soon|
|Fargo-Moorhead||Info Coming Soon|
More about WQ
Safety: WQ will be chaperoned by CEF staff and screened adult volunteers.
● Bible/notebook/writing utensils
● Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.)
● Sleeping bag/bedding and pillow
● Extra blankets (if desired)
● Clothing suitable for cold weather (coats, boots, scarves, gloves, snowpants, etc.)
● Spending money (for the road, Crystal Springs coffee shop)
● to leave electronic devices at home
● anyone under 18 will turn in cell phones during check-in; they will be available for use Saturday afternoon.
● anyone under 18 will also turn in all medications to the nurse when they arrive.