Thanks for a great WQ!
Check back this fall for registration info for WQ 2023!
WQ is a retreat. It’s a time to hang out with friends, be encouraged and challenged in your walk with Jesus, and learn how to serve in your own community!
WQ includes indoor and outdoor activities! Snacks! An awesome theme! Time in the Word! Time with friends! Crafts! Games! And much more!
January 28-30, 2022
Registration deadline: January 14th
Ages: 12-19 (Must be 13 by June 1st, 2022)
Registration fee: $105 ($25 deposit due with registration)
Location: Crystal Springs Camp, near Medina, ND just 65 miles east of Bismarck (Directions)
Check-in: Fri, Jan. 28th at 9 pm ● Check-out: Sun, Jan. 30th at noon
Transportation: Provided from local meet-up sites (listed below). Registered students will receive more details.
For other questions about WQ, please contact coordinator Shar: 701.389.8816 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chapter||Pick-up/Drop-off Location||Fri Pick-up||Sun Drop-off|
|Northwest (Minot)||Bible Fellowship Church
1720 4th Ave. NW
|5:45 pm||3:00 pm|
|Northeast (Grand Forks)||Starbucks on 32nd||6 pm||3:30 pm|
|Marlin’s Family Restaurant/Tesoro||8 pm||1:15 pm|
|Southeast (Jamestown)||Buffalo Mall (TJ Maxx parking lot)
2400 8th Ave SW
|8:00 pm||1:00 pm|
|Fargo-Moorhead|| Calvary UMC
4575 45th St. S, Fargo
|7:00 pm||2-3 pm|
More about WQ
Safety: WQ will be chaperoned by CEF staff and screened adult volunteers.
● Bible/notebook/writing utensils
● Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.)
● Sleeping bag/bedding and pillow
● Extra blankets (if desired)
● Clothing suitable for cold weather (coats, boots, scarves, gloves, snowpants, etc.)
● Spending money (for the road, Crystal Springs coffee shop)
● to leave electronic devices at home
● anyone under 18 will turn in cell phones during check-in; they will be available for use Saturday afternoon.
● a signed Covid waiver is required for all participants